3YRS
SEEDTEC MACHINERY CO., LTD.
886-4-24921628
886-4-24921680
No.135, Renmei Rd., Dali Dist., Taichung City 412, Taiwan
www.seedtec.com.tw

About Us

SEEDTEC MACHINERY CO., LTD. was founded in June 1984 with factory located at No. 13-17, Jen-Shing Rd. Taiping, Taichung, Taiwan.The company address was changed in 1998 to No.121, Chen-Fu Rd. Taiping, Taichung.
  Seedtec specializes in designing and manufacturing a wide range of precision surface grinders such as, precision surface grinders, NC surface grinders, CNC surface grinders and special-purpose grinders, etc.
  Seedtec surface grinders are sold under the brand name of SEEDTEC in foreign markets.Currently, the total number of employees at Seedtec is over fourty.
  Our monthly production capacity is approximately 90-100 machines, among which, 90% are sold to foreign markets and the remaining 10% are sold to the domestic market. Our major markets cover Europe, the Americas, China and South-east Asia. Under the production and sales separation policy, Seedtec's machines are sold through authorized distributors and agents. With the most dependable quality and services, Seedtec's machines have been sold all around the world.
   In 1999, Seedtec was certified by ISO 9002 and CE. Later in 2002, Seedtec achieved ISO 9001: 2000 certification. In order to further promote the China market and provide efficient services to meet customer requirements, in September 2002, Seedtec set up its Shouzou factory in Shouzou, China, and began normal production in December 2002.

Products

Video

Follow Us

SEEDTEC MACHINERY CO., LTD.

886-4-24921628

886-4-24921680

No.135, Renmei Rd., Dali Dist., Taichung City 412, Taiwan

www.seedtec.com.tw


   
Mold
Machine
Vehicle
Contact Supplier
Browsing History
Scroll Up
EZB2B.TW uses cookies,IP to collect data and continually improve the website. By continuing to use this website, you must agree to the use of cookies and IP.