No.269, Baodong Road, Pitou Village, Guanmiao Dist., Tainan City, Taiwan
HR series Hi-tech Intelligent Rubber Injection Molding Machine: HR-100~250
To satisfy customers' need, FCS dedicated to develop Rubber Injection Molding Machine and finally finish the HR series. The HR series not only get the customers' recognition but also increase the efficiency and lower the production cost for customer.
1. Precise control of screw position via precise linear transducer and screw design for rubber injection molding increase the shot weight consistency.
2. With two stages temperature control for Mold and clamping platens with cooling water and heat insulating plate, the machine provide a stable environment help the molding process more stable.
3. Rubber material is pre-heating in the barrel by precise temperature control which will shorten the molding cycle.
4. Adopting patented material feeding system, material could be feed by piece without pre-cutting. And the material won't be broken due to improper pull strength. This feature will save the processing time a lot without reconnect the material.
5. The machine is featured with product ejecting function, the automation degree will be higher than traditional one. The higher effectiveness can save cost for producers.
6. Reinforced quality control function Shut-down memorized device with 120 sets mould data memory. SPC Quality Monitoring System and RS232 (or RS422) interface enable central factory management and Manufacture Quality Monitoring via Internet.
7. The screw is featured with backflow stop function, the material will not flow back and the molding will be more stable.
FCS's HR series Rubber Injection Molding Machine is suit for producing kinds of parts such as O-ring, keyboard, washer, medical parts, auto parts, insulator, shock absorb boot, oil seal, etc.
The following specifications are for your reference only and can not be used as the machine acceptance criteria. Please contact with our sales representatives to confirm the most appropriate machine features.
1.The shot weight is based on Ethylene Propylene Diene M-class rubber(EPDM) at specific gravity of 1.05.
2.The features are for your reference only. Due to continuous improvements, we reserve the right to amend any of the above specifications without prior notice.